CLAP FOR JESUS – PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES
- The clapping must be confined to the hands only.
- Vocal noises including but not limited to ululation, screaming, whistling, and stomping are not permitted.
- Musical instruments or mechanical aids are not permitted.
- All Participant phones must be in silence or airplane mode or do not disturb.
- All participants must be applauding at the same time.
- All participants should either sit or stand in a fixed position without causing movement(s) to their chairs.
- Once a participant stops applauding they shall be removed from the group by their steward.
- The removed participant cannot join in again in the attempt.
- Bathroom breaks are not allowed during the attempt.
- A participant in need of a water break shall signal by clapping their hand above their head.
- The sound level must be maintained at 80 decibels for the duration of the attempt.
- To signal the official start of the record attempt, a loud trumpet will be sounded.